Obesity has become a serious problem these days. Many people are affected by this disease and are blindly rushing behind several supplements to lose weight. Unfortunately, all their efforts go in vain as most of the supplements either require a lot of bodily attention or have a lot of side effects.
Many nutritionists and dietician recommends green coffee beans for losing weight. The green coffee bean is highly talked about due to its anti-oxidant, hypotensive, anti-inflammatory and anti-obesity properties. It can do all that without the need to change the daily diet or exercise plan.
The regular coffee we get in the market is roasted. This roasting process reduces the number of beneficial natural chemicals in the coffee bean, and thus unroasted green coffee beans contain more quantity of natural substances than regular coffee. This is the reason why green coffee beans are expected to be great agents of weight management and to prevent diabetes.
Green Coffee Bean Extract Ingredients
What is green coffee beans extract and how Green coffee bean extract for weight loss has benefitted people consuming it? Well, Green coffee bean extract is one of the most popular, safe, and natural weight loss supplements that are being extensively used among people throughout the world. These are available as green coffee bean extract weight loss capsule made from pure and fresh unroasted coffee beans. The extract contains some caffeine but the main active ingredient is the chlorogenic acid which helps in reducing the absorption of carbohydrates from our digestive tract thus affecting the weight loss in our body.
The green coffee bean has been clinically tested and proven by many studies that:
- It controls blood pressure
- Provides strength and keeps body healthy
- Prevents heart diseases
- Helps in controlling diabetes
- It also controls appetite
- Inhibits cancer cells
- Reduces the stress level and inhibits depression
- And most importantly helps in weight loss
Ingredients that makes Green Coffee so efficacious?
Green coffee beans are rich in several polyphenols called hydroxycinnamic acids, of which the two prominent acids are chlorogenic and caffeic acids.
There are several polyphenols called hydroxycinnamic acids, of which the two prominent acids are chlorogenic and caffeic acids present in green coffee beans.
Well, we all know about the effects of caffeine. It helps to restore mental alertness and prevent fatigue and drowsiness. Chlorogenic acid is primarily an antioxidant which inhibits the release of glucose into the bloodstream after every meal, and by controlling glucose in the bloodstream, it doesn’t store excess fat in the body. This way it helps the body to lose weight quickly.
- Chlorogenic acid is the main ingredient behind the weight loss process. It works in different ways inside the body.
- Chlorogenic acid directly assists the fat controlling organ; liver. It helps in burning more fat by using up the stored fats in the extra layers of the body and also prevents the body from storing the fats again.
- It boosts metabolism by altering the way in which the glucose is absorbed by the body. Caffeine acts as stimulants and raises energy levels.
- The presence of chlorogenic acid and lack of cafestol also controls the bad cholesterol in the body. The chlorogenic acid binds with the LDL (low-density lipoproteins) and prevents it from oxidizing, thus, lowering the cholesterol levels.
- It has an antagonist effect on glucose transport as it plays a significant role in delaying glucose uptake from the small intestine. This means that there will be less sugar and glucose circulating in the bloodstream.
- When you take green coffee before your meals, ideally 30 minutes before each meal it forces the liver to metabolize the stored fats to get that fuel.
Side effects of Green Coffee Beans
More and more scientists are outlining the delightful benefits of green coffee. But this couldn’t stop people from thinking that it can be pretty dangerous for health. People think that the fact suggesting that green coffee bean has no side effects may be wrong. The truth is that green coffee is exceptionally beneficial for the body and also it is approved by the FDA, which makes it completely safe and risk-free.
So what is making people think that it has side effects? Well, the answer is the presence of caffeine. Excess of Caffeine in some cases can become the reason of mild side effects in the body.
- Excess of green coffee beans can result in mild headaches, sleeplessness, anxiety, nervousness, frustration, etc. It is advised to take only 3-4 cups of green coffee daily. Green coffee shows excellent results if consumed 30 min before each meal.
- People with any existing disease or undergoing any medications should always consult their physician before starting with the green coffee treatment.
- Pregnant women, a nursing mother, should not take green coffee as it can result in miscarriage, pre-mature birth or low birth weight. Still, if you’re willing to start with green coffee treatment consult your doctor.
Losing a considerable amount of weight is not worth anything if it requires individuals to risk their health. It is imperative for people to have nutritious food to stay healthy and fit. Also if you want to add anything to the above information or you want to share any of your experiences. Do let us know in the comments section below.